About me | Contact | Über mich

I have always worked in creative environments and I offer an all-encompassing knowledge and experience that spans several media industries.

From my first job drawing storyboards for two BBC drama series at age nineteen, I have worked as a computer and console games artist and a designer of graphical interfaces for interactive TV and other interactive new media products; I’ve designed posters, book covers, composited streaming video and animations, restored archival images and I’ve even re-created the title sequence of the film Psycho for a version of the movie with a kitten-only cast!

Since 2013 I've been working on my black humour blog "Scarfolk Council,"​ (http://www.scarfolk.blogspot.com), as well as the various spin-offs, including a book 'Discovering Scarfolk'​ published by Ebury Press. Other Scarfolk-related projects are currently in development: Retort productions have optioned the blog and book to develop a TV series.

I'm also a screenwriter and have had several commissions for feature screenplays of varying genre and budget. I recently made a short animation, produced by Rook Films, called "Dick & Stewart" about contemporary surveillance.

Skills: Graphic design, animation, screenwriting, script analysis & creative guidance.

I'm represented by Juliet Pickering at the Blake Friedmann literary, TV & film agency.
http://www.blakefriedmann.co.uk/

Apart from my work for the BBC I have also contributed to and sometimes led the creative effort on projects for Disney, MTV, Channel 4, Electronic Arts, HSBC, Reebok, Adidas, Martell, Nike and others.

You can view my portfolio of work by clicking on the content links to your left.

If you'd like to talk to me about contributing to your company or project, please mail me HERE.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Richard Littler.